[DF] Air (NG Mix) [DF] Air (NG Mix)

nice

i am impressed by you latest work. hope to see great thing from you in the future. that is all

darphfluffy responds:

haha thanks bro!

(FMC) -=You're My Angel=- RMX (FMC) -=You're My Angel=- RMX

sweet

this song is sweet so awesome, i usually don't like trance but now i am starting to change my mind about that. so great job and keep up the good work. by the way, if you don't mind, could you check out my music please and thank you

FunkmasterCatking responds:

Thanks for the review!

Sure, ill check out your music :D

Krizy - Hexagon RMX Krizy - Hexagon RMX

nice

this song is nice. great tune and all that stuff, i am usually not a fan of trance but this song may chage my mind. so great job. by the way if you don't mind could you go check out some of my music. please and thank you

Krizy responds:

With pleasure! :D Thank you very much.

Laura's Laputa Laura's Laputa

calming

this song is nice and calming and it is also simple which is ok i like its simplicity and it works well. so yea 10/10 5/5. and if you don't mind could you check out some of my music.

D&D Tribute v1 D&D Tribute v1

good

thanks for using my idea it worked nicely in my opinion although the other people didn't think that way but i guess they have no taste in music so good job and keep up the good work, and thank you for using my idea. 5/5 10/10

KillForChaos responds:

If you ever want to im open to collabs?
if you have an aim or yahoo im
I'll send you my FLPs.

[Preview] D&D Tribute [Preview] D&D Tribute

idea

at where it ends have like a like a real sped up drum beat that is a snare drum just getting hit repeatedly really fast or something like that, do you know what i mean? i mean this has potential to be something great so i can't wait to hear the full thing. by the way if you have time could you check out my music.please and thank you 5/5 10/10

KillForChaos responds:

Just checked out some of yours and loved um. Iv got to do them drums now thanks man.

EDIT: Done.

Once Upon a Time V1.0 {test-} Once Upon a Time V1.0 {test-}

well let me put it this way...

you call this a test, ok then, you pass the test it is actually a good composition great job and keep up the good work. by the way, if you don't mind could you check out my music if you have time. please and thank you. but anyways 9/10 5/5 so since this is a test that is an A

\Viva Tutte Short Remix/ \Viva Tutte Short Remix/

well

well i wouldn't exactly call it DNB because of the piano. but still it has a good beat, nonetheless. just feels like a little kid song, in a good way. by the way,if you don't mind, could you check out my songs. please and thank you. but anyways good job 9/10 5/5

Adamaja456 responds:

thanks for the rate and review!

probably should of been in misc but oh well.

and ill check out your music :)

Give it up(chek da mic) Give it up(chek da mic)

ok but a few problems

well this is alright, my one problem is that the guitar seemed repetitive it needed to be changed up also when that bass randomly comes in and it is just the guitar and bass it just didn't sound right sorry. hey by the way if you don't mind, could you stop by my songs and tell me what you think please. so anyways i give you an 8/10 and 4/5

~ Midnight-Rave ~ ~ Midnight-Rave ~

great

this is great is like upbeat and techno at the same time. it is like techno to wake up to it gets me energized so great job 9/10 5/5. by the way you should check out my songs if you got time and you don't mind so anyways good job. bye.

Catstuffer responds:

Sure thing! I'll swing by and let you know what I think. Thanks for the review! later